etiketter

fungerar tyvärr ej av någon anledning. så längst ned finner ni dem

tisdag 17 augusti 2010

world of nördcraft

ett av mina intressen är ju wow. tänkte bara dela med mig av de problem man har som nörd, här är mitt senaste inlägg i debatten kring min rogue rooster (som förresten skaffat skägg, bild kommer senare!).

Now I have done the sheet again, and now correct! (when I save it I cant make changes so one have to re-make the whole thing again) the result is exactly as you said, I should gem AP – not AGI. Fortunately my main interest beside my little rogue in wow is trading at action house so I have quite much gold (like 200k – aiming for gold cap before cata comes, we’ll see if I make it) so I can afford some re-gemming.

The expertise thing I think I will just let it be, I really hope for a new OH, did two ICC runs yesterday without a drop but I’ll keep struggling. Have never been in TOC so I can’t hope for a group there. =/

I’ve also fixed the head and feet enchants so some better ones.

I guess I just re-gem again =) I did not change the 20ap/10hit recommendations since I’m hit capped but I’ll just follow the instructions, I put agi/haste there since I lack some haste.

Here is my updated sheet;
http://i38.tinypic.com/14cte39.png

and again, thank you for taking time, I really appreciate it, and your site!

How is your rogue doing?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar